The 5A range Current Sensor Module ACS712 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field in which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
This ACS721 current module is based on the ACS712 sensor, which can accurately detect AC or DC current.
The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 5A, and the present current signal can be read via analog I / O port of Arduino.
Note: The color of the product may vary. while shipping you may get any one of them.
We are supplying two more of such modules which equip ACS712 IC for current measurement, they are as below
20A Range Current Sensor Module ACS712
30A Range Current Sensor Module ACS712
ACS712 is based on the principle of the Hall test, please use this field to avoid an impact!
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin.
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
- 5.0 V, single-supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
- The ratiometric output from the supply voltage.
Package Includes :
1 x 5A Range Current Sensor Module ACS712.
- The Useful Introduction_1 from Embedded-lab.
- The Useful Introduction_2 from Embedded-lab.